A social distancing ruleset determines which seats should not be selectable for a ticket buyer. Something like: 'families of up to 4 people can sit next to each other, but there should be a gap of 2 seats to the left and to the right of them'.
Applying a ruleset to an event
Returns 204 - No Content
- name: required. The name of the ruleset. Used to refer to it internally.
- index: optional. Number that determines the order of the rulesets when displayed in a list. Lower indexes go to the top.
- numberOfDisabledSeatsToTheSides: optional. The number of seats to disable to the left and right of a selected seat.
- disableSeatsInFrontAndBehind: optional. The number of seats to disable to the left and right of a selected seat.
- disableDiagonalSeatsInFrontAndBehind: optional. Set to true to not only disable seats directly in front of and behind a seat, but also diagonally. Can only be enabled if
disableSeatsInFrontAndBehindis true. If you don't pass in
numberOfDisabledSeatsToTheSidesis bigger than 1,
disableDiagonalSeatsInFrontAndBehindis set to
- numberOfDisabledAisleSeats: optional. Disables seats on each end of a row.
- maxGroupSize: optional. How many people can sit next to each other. Set to 0 for no limit.
- enabledSeats: optional. Array of seats that should be selectable by ticket buyers, even if the rules say otherwise. Useful to mark some seats as non-aisle seats when the aisle seats rule is enabled.
- disabledSeats: optional. Array of seats that should not be selectable by ticket buyers. Could be used to mark every other row as disabled.
- maxOccupancyAbsolute: optional. The maximum number of people that are allowed for this event.
- maxOccupancyPercentage: optional. Integer between 1 and 100. The maximum number of people that are allowed for this event, expressed as a percentage of the total capacity of the venue.
- oneGroupPerTable: optional boolean. Defaults to false. When true, table seats that are not booked are left empty. Only one group of people can sit at a table.
- fixedGroupLayout: boolean. Defaults to false. Set to true to manually indicate which seats should be booked as a group (by passing in
disabledSeats). When the ticket buyer clicks on a seat, all selectable seats next to that seat become selected as well.