Sometimes you need to change the status of objects for a whole bunch of events at once. A good example is when selling season tickets: the season ticket holder books a seat for all the events of the season.
Seats.io takes care of the all-or-nothing aspect of season tickets: either booking succeeds for all events, or it doesn't succeed for any of them. So prefer doing a single change status call with a number of events as parameter, instead of changing the object status for each event individually.
calling this API will be considered as a "booking" for each event in the season for pricing purposes.
- objects: an array of object ids to release
- events: an array of event keys
- status: the status you want to assign to an object
- holdToken (optional): the hold token must be supplied when you want to make sure that the same person that made the hold confirms his booking.
- orderId (optional): an order id, defined by yourself, to be able to retrieve the objects IDs per order later on.
204 - No Content