With a client library
The easiest way to show the event manager to your admins or box office managers is to use one of our client libraries:
- React: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-react
- Vue: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-vue
- Angular: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-angular
- React-native: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-react-native
- Android: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-android
- iOS: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-ios
Without a client library
If we don't offer a library for your frontend framework, you can embed a chart using plain HTML and JS.
add an empty div to your page and give it an id (‘event-manager’ is a good choice)
chart.jsfrom our CDN. The URL depends on the region of your account:
create a new
seatsio.EventManagerobject, configure it and call its
So in short: just copy & paste this code snippet and adapt it to your needs.
secretKey: '<your-workspace-secret-key>', // Never expose the secret key on a public web page!
mode: 'manageForSaleConfig' // For other modes, see "Modes" on the sidebar.