If you need more statuses than just booked and free, you can use this API call to change the status of a seat, table or booth to your own custom status.
All seats (or tables, booths or GA places) passed in to this API will be considered as "used seats" for pricing purposes.
- objects: an array of object ids to release
- status: the status you want to assign to an object
- holdToken (optional): the hold token must be supplied when you want to make sure that the same person that made the hold confirms his booking.
- orderId (optional): an order id, defined by yourself, to be able to retrieve the objects IDs per order later on.
- channelKeys (optional): an array of strings, i.e. the channel keys of the channel(s) to which the objects belong. If omitted, and the objects are assigned to a channel, the request will fail with 400 Bad request. Pass in
NO_CHANNELas channel key to allow objects without a channel.
- ignoreChannels (optional): if true, the status change call succeeds, even if the objects belong to a channel. Useful inside a back office application, in which the user is allowed to book any seat - no matter the channel.
Should not be used in combination with
- ignoreSocialDistancing (optional): if true, social distancing rules are not checked for this status change.
Without expand=objects 204 - No Content
With expand=objects 200 - ok
- objects: JSON object that contains detailed information about the objects