You can set the Event Manager to different modes, each mode offering different functionality:
- Manage Object statuses mode: to book and release seats.
- Manage For Sale config mode: to mark seats as for sale / not for sale.
- Manage Table booking mode: to indicate which tables are bookable as a whole, and which ones are bookable by seat.
- Manage Channels mode: to manage the list of channels for the event, and to assign objects to channels.
- Manage Categories mode: to assign different categories to objects for a specific event.
- Select mode: provide a way for your back office users to select seats to perform custom operations.
- Filter Sections mode: provide a way to filter the currently active section to display custom reporting on your back office.
- Static mode: provide your back office users to get a readonly view on the current state of the Event.