function(object, defaultIcon, extraConfig)
By default, no icon is shown on rendered floor plans, except for:
- a wheelchair icon on objects that have an accessible category.
- a checkmark icon on selected objects.
objectIcon callback allows you to show other icons within a seat or other object, and to override that default behaviour.
objectIcon should be a function that returns the name of a FontAwesome v4.7.0 icon. See the full list of available icons.
The icon will be sized automatically, based on the size of the object in question.
The parameters that are passed to
- object: The current object.
- defaultIcon: The default icon (e.g. 'check' in case of a selected object).
- extraConfig: Variables and data from your application. See extraConfig.
This function is called inside the Seats.io iFrame and cannot access variables defined in the scope of your application. To do so, pass them first through the extraConfig configuration parameter.
This function is called for each object on the chart; make sure it's fast, or chart rendering times will suffer. Read more here.