With a client library
The easiest way to show a chart is to use one of our client libraries:
- React: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-react
- Vue: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-vue
- Angular: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-angular
- React-native: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-react-native
- Android: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-android
- iOS: https://github.com/seatsio/seatsio-ios
Without a client library
If we don't offer a library for your frontend framework, you can embed a chart using plain HTML and JS.
Insert one of following scripts in your HTML page (for instance inside
<head>) based on your account region:
- North America:
- South America:
Add an empty element to your page to act as a container for the embed, for instance:
Add the following snippet at the end of the HTML page:
PUBLIC_WORKSPACE_KEYis your public workspace key, found at your accounts Workspace Settings.
EVENT_KEYis the floor plans event you want to display.
Below you will find a live example of this.